Here are the 25 Reasons Barack Obama Should Not Pick Hillary Clinton as a Running Mate!
1. The late Ron Brown!
2. The late Ron Brown!
3. The late Ron Brown!
4. The late Ron Brown!
5. The late Ron Brown!
6. Hillary Clinton would find it difficult to be in the background of any administration!
7. Bill Clinton would find it difficult to be in the background of any administration!
8. Chelsea is already gearing up for her campaign 16 years from now!
9. Hillary would bring all of the baggage from her family’s previous political experiences! There would be U. S. Attorneys looking at the entire administration!
10. Could Senator Obama ever really trust her? Would Hillary stretch the truth in her dealings with the new President?:
11. Would she want to be the #1 Woman so bad that she would sabotage the new President? Well you know the answer to that one don’t you?
12. She has consistently offended African Americans during this campaign!
13. She defined the working class as only whites! Do blacks work?
14. Her arrogance leaves her to believe that she is the only person that sets the metrics that the entire party should adhere to!
15. She won’t get out of a race that she can’t win! She can’t stand the thought of going down in history as the first to lose to a person of color. She could always say she demanded the VP Spot and Got It!
16. She Has Alienated Millions of Black Voters! I’d vote for a Skunk With a Stomach Ache, before I would vote for her!
17. Bill would still be out making Presidential Statements even though he would only be the second man! Can’t you just see fireside chats from The Vice President’s Mansion?
18. Many of the southern votes that she obtained were not Pro-Clinton Votes, but they were Anti-Obama votes, or Anti-Anybody Black Votes!
19. Did I mention the late Ron Brown?
20. She would become the first Vice President ever to schedule as many press conferences as the President did! She would feel free to say anything!
21. She would bring negativity to a campaign of Hope!
22. Senator Obama would look weak if he picks her! Remember she offered Senator Obama the #2 spot in her administration while she was losing the race! Was that not condescending?
23. Senator Obama’s wife would be the first First Lady to take a back seat to the Vice President!
24. There would be more stories on Chelsea Clinton’s doings than on Senator Obama’s lovely kids!
25. Could we trust any Democrat that would quote Karl Rove? What assistance could she bring to the ticket? She would get the credit for any victory that there may be, and Senator Obama would be blamed for any loss! We would have to hear Harold Ford consistently paying the VP compliments,while he shuns the President! Would she use the entire time she serves in an Obama Administration gearing up for her next Presidential Bid? Why did I mention the late Ron Brown? HMMMM……………….!
Filed under: Barack Obama, Black America, Democrat, Here are the 25 Reasons Barack Obama Should Not Pick Hi, Karl Rove, Obama, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Ron Brown, Senator Barack Obama, Senator Hilary Clinton, Senator Hillary Clinton | Tagged: Barack Obama, Democrat, Here are the 25 Reasons Barack Obama Should Not Pick Hi, hillary clinton, Karl Rove, Ron Brown, Running Mate | 1 Comment »